We are a group of concerned squirrels traveling around the country in an effort to highlight Barack Obama’s relationship with ACORN, a group that is being investigated for wide-scale voter fraud. Some examples of Obama’s connections with ACORN include:
- The Obama campaign paying more than $800,000 to ACORN for Get-Out-The Vote efforts; the campaign having originally “misrepresented” the group’s work to the FEC.
- Obama having sought out and received the endorsement of ACORN’s political arm during the Democratic Primary,
- The Woods Fund (on whose Board Of Directors Obama served) having given almost $200,000 in grants to ACORN
- Obama having directed Project Vote and later having taught classes for “future leaders identified by ACORN and the Centers for New Horizons.”
- Obama having been a member of a team of lawyers who represented ACORN in a suit against the state of Illinois.
To see read more about Senator Obama’s relationship with ACORN, visit obamaacorntree.com.